That persons with special needs have the right and the capacity to develop to their fullest potential both in body and mind, in an atmosphere where
- The child learns while having fun
- The child is loved and respected
- The child feels a sense of worth and achievement
To the advancement and empowerment of individuals with special needs in being the person that they CAN and CHOOSE to be
- To celebrating the child’s unique strengths while minimizing his weaknesses
- To optimizing each child’s success through family education and involvement
- To maintaining the standards of excellence in pediatric therapy through continuing professional education and training
To provide efficient therapy programs to address occupational, physical, speech-language and other learning needs of children and adolescents.
- To develop therapy techniques and materials that are responsive to the individual needs of our clients.
- To foster synergistic, interdisciplinary team approach among the therapists and other concerned professionals.
- To develop competent, assertive, dynamic, caring and happy therapists.
- To educate families and other caregivers to become active participants in the assessment and therapy process.
- To educate communities to become aware of the needs and available services for individual with special needs.
- To establish linkages with local and international organizations for training, education, research and development.